Tuesday 17 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey (Week 1,Day 1)

If I was invited to join Nainoa for three weeks,My 10 food items would be

 1.Fruit because its healthy and because I will only be there for three weeks it won't rot
2.Bread because you can make sandwiches with them using nutella
3.Nutella because you can use it in your sandwiches
4.Berries because they are healthy
5.Nuts because they won't rot
6.Butter because you can use it in your sandwiches
7.Avacados because they are healthy.
8.Tropical Fruit
9.Tomatos because the are healthy
10.Stone fruit.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marnie!

    You have written a really thoughtful list of items you would take on a three week sea voyage. I think fruit is a great idea. You might need to keep them in a cool place on the boat as they could get a bit warm and soft in the sun. Can you think of a way you could keep them cool on board? Nuts are a brilliant idea as like you said they won’t rot. They will keep for a very long time and they are also a great source of protein and good fats to keep you energised and sustained.

    Thank you for providing reasons for why you would choose the items you have and well done for thinking of lots of healthy options. Can you think of any other items that would last a long time? I am thinking of things such as biscuits.


    I am looking forward to reading your next post :)

    Leisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leisha,You could put the fruit under one of the seats on the boat.
    Thank you for commenting on my blog!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marnie,

      That is a great idea! Also I am glad to hear that you are enjoying the activities so far. I love reading your posts :)

      Have you ever been on a boat before? My step dad has a boat and we spent a lot of time on it over summer, fishing and enjoying the sun and water.

      Leisha :)

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Marnie I like that you have rite a piece of text why you would bring them items. I also love nutella it so good. Nice job

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.